19 June 2012

March 7, 2012

When I got back to Krautland last year, I tried to avoid signing any contracts. You see, Krauts are notorious for their ridiculous contracts, and since I had no idea how long I’d be staying around, I decided to get a pay-as-you-go phone, six-month internet contract, etc.

Well, I’ve decided I’m going to stick around for a little while (poor you), found a pretty good deal on a contract, and decided to get a Blackberry again, to boot.

You know… I really miss my Bold 9700. I gave it to my mom when I left Canada in 2011, and all I’ve done since I’ve been back is look at it longingly as it sits on the countertop. As functional as my Nokia C3 (or whatever the heck it is) is, I miss my Blackberry. And I don’t like paying out the butt to text Canuck friends, most of whom are in possession of a Blackberry themselves.

So, my Blackberry has officially arrived in my building, is staying with some unknown neighbour, and is patiently awaiting my arrival. I’m gonna love the heck out of that little phone when I get home next week!

So…. If you are also in possession of the wonderful, beautiful technology that is embodied by a Blackberry, send me your PIN so I can bother you at all hours of the day with useless messages. This will really be at all hours of the night, though, considering the time difference. It’s okay, I’ll let you retaliate by sending me BBMs while I’m sleeping.

Because I do cuddle with my phone, don’tchaknow. Me, Maxie and my Blackberry in a week. What a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment